Visit this page for updates on a regular basis, or subscribe to be automatically alerted to updates.
Mid-Missouri Meet-Up v10.0
Ozark International Raceway, Gravois Mills, Missouri
Friday October 14 – Sunday October 16
You may be aware of a new road racing track opening this year out near Lake of the Ozarks. On the weekend of October 14-16, there will be vintage car racing, including some Volvos. The race organizer has agreed to have Volvo designated as the “featured marque” for the weekend. To help boost the brand and the event, we’re inviting all Volvo enthusiasts from the Midwest to join us at the track. You can come for all three days or just one day, whatever works best for you.
The track is nearly four miles long, 19 corners and 1,200 feet of elevation change, which will provide lots of entertaining race action.
Homepage – Ozarks International Raceway
This is shaping up to be a great event for vintage racing enthusiasts:
- $10 per person daily track admission fee (payable at the track)
- VIP infield Volvo parking on a paved surface with capacity for nearly 50 cars, aka the “Volvo Corral”
- “Track Tour” in your Volvo during the Saturday or Sunday lunch break ($35 payable at the track)
- Garage and paddock access
- Food trucks available on-site during the entire event
- Cash bar Friday and Saturday at 4:30pm.
- RV infield parking is available, but must be reserved and paid in advance. Space is limited. Spots with hookups are $75 per night, $35 per night w/o hookups. Tent camping is free. Showers are available at the Garage. Call the Raceway for reservations: 816.380.1817.
Friday is devoted to practice runs. Racing events begin Saturday and continue into Sunday. Complete schedules and more info can be found on the Vintage Sports Car Driver’s Association (VSCDA) site: www.vcda.org
VSCDA has provided this list of area lodging opportunities.
We hope you can join us that weekend for a truly unique opportunity! If you wish to be put on the race weekend mailing list, please fill out the form below.
2022 Cars & Coffee Rotating Schedule
SunRise Church, O’Fallon, MO
Fast Lane Classic Cars, St. Charles
Amp Up Action Park, Manchester
Holman Motorcars, Chesterfield